RE-ADVERTISED VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
The Announcement will be on air for coming 10 working days starting from April 19, 2017
The Ethiopian National Accreditation Office (ENAO) Invite Science or Engineering professionals to apply for part-time technical assessor training.
Candidate should have, at least the following qualification and experience
- University degree in science or engineering
- Be able to speak and write English at an advanced level
- Preferable have quality management system knowledge and experience
- Have at least four (4) years experience in Laboratory testing or calibration and two (2) years of which is a bench- work experience in a specific technical field.
- A candidate who has a diploma and who have above attribute with ten (10) years experience, four (4) years of which bench work experience in a specific field will be considered.
- Preference will be given to an applicant where the candidate has already some practical experience in accreditation and quality system implementation.
Ethiopian National Accreditation Office (ENAO) is found in Addis Ababa, Kirkos Sub-city, around Global hotel, beside Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Temenja Yazh branch, Former Ministry of Science and Technology 5th floor.
P.O.Box 3898, Addis Ababa
Female applicants are encouraged!
- Application for assessors training form F06/16 found on ENAO website www.enao-eth.org and submit completed form with other supportive documents
- Application day will be with in 12 consecutive days from the date of this announcement.
No Application will be accepted after Deadline date
Re-advertised vacancy announcement (laboratory testing)