INVITATION TO LABORATORY PERSONNEL TO APPLY FOR TRAINING
AS PART-TIME ENAO ACCREDITATION ASSESSORS
The Ethiopian National Accreditation Office (ENAO) is now inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be trained as part-time ENAO assessors for general testing and calibration laboratories.
Candidates should have, at least, the following qualifications and experience:
- a University degree in Science or Engineering
- be able to speak and write English at an advanced level
- preferably have quality system knowledge and experience; and
- have at least four (4) years experience in laboratory testing or calibration, two (2) years of which is a bench-work experience in a specific technical field.
Candidates who have a diploma, and who have the above attributes, with ten (10) years experience, four (4) years of which is a bench-work experience in a specific field will be considered.
Applicants who are selected will undergo rigorous training in:
- ISO/IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories;
- Assessor techniques in a scenario and role-playing environment, and
- On-site assessments with qualified assessors as mentors.
Evaluation and Screening of candidates will occur throughout the training schedule and those candidates who reach final registration as Lead or Technical Assessors will be contracted-in by ENAO for assessments as required.
This is an exciting and rewarding career that can progress while remaining employed by your current employer. Your employer will also benefit from having the necessary skills for quality management system development entrenched within its human resource base. The support of your management is required for the application.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming an ENAO part-time assessor then please send your complete CV including laboratory experience and a support letter from your management.
Ethiopian National Accreditation office (ENAO)
Bole around Ednamall, in front of Beer Garden INN
Gulf Aziz Building 1st Floor
Tel: 011 661 6893/011 661 6091
Fax No: 011 618 4154
P.O. Box 3898, Addis Abeba
Qualified Women are encouraged to Apply
Note: Applications day will be within 12 consecutive days from the date of this announcement in the newspapers