Selecting the right organisation to carry out your certification can be fraught with unknowns. Choosing a certification body that has been accredited by an accreditation body that is a signatory to the IAF Multilateral Recognition Arrangement (MLA) has proved that it complies with best practice. It is competent to deliver a consistently reliable and impartial service which meets the appropriate, internationally-recognised standard.
There are many reasons why you should use the services of an accredited certification body:
- De-risk your procurement by taking the guesswork out of choosing a certification body by giving you confidence that you will get the service that closely meets your requirements;
- Win new business particularly since the use of accredited conformity assessment services is increasingly a stipulation of specifiers in both the public and private sector;
- Gain access to overseas markets since certificates issued by bodies that are accredited by an IAF MLA signatory are recognised and accepted throughout the world;
- Help to identify best practice since the certification body is required to have appropriate knowledge of your business sector;
- Control costs with the help of knowledge transfer since accredited certification bodies can be a good source of impartial advice;
- Offer market differentiation and leadership by showing to others credible evidence of good practice;
- Demonstrate due diligence in the event of legal action;
- Reduce paperwork and increase efficiency by reducing the necessity to re-audit your business.